A website is created with 3 components, they are:
- Domain (Business/Company Name)
- Hosting (Server)
- Pages (it’s building with languages)
If you want to start a business/product using the internet the main important thing is to think about the website domain name because it makes your business/product look more professional.
Components of the domain.
Types of domain extensions:
- Business domains: “.com”, “.gov”, “.edu”, “.net”, “.org”.
- Local domains: “.in”, “.com”,”.us”.
Domain name suggestions:
- Choose a short domain name
- Easy to read and spell
- Eye-catching and easy to remember
- Do use a keyword in the domain name
- Avoid hyphens if possible
- Make your domain reach the target audience.
Website hosting is a space/service of your website on the internet. Web hosting service providers provide different services and technologies for your website so that you will have a place for your files to reside.
Some of the web hosting service providers are
A web page is a document written with HTML language. A web page can be accessed and displayed by entering text, hyperlinks. We can create 2 different types of web pages, they are
- Static web page
- Dynamic web page
Static web page:
Static web pages are created by using HTML and CSS languages and delivers the same content every time for all users in all contexts.
- Time-saving: Static web pages are time-saving because it can be easily developed by using only HTML and CSS languages and has less complexity.
- fast transferring: Due to its less complexity in nature, they load much faster than dynamic websites.
Dynamic web page:
Dynamic web pages show different content each time the user visits the web page and they are generated using different technologies like PHP, MySql, etc
- Easy-to-update: They are easy to update because they do not require any expert knowledge.
- Interactive: They are more interactive because they interact with the user directly and changes its behavior accordingly.
Important Topic to Read: